Our Style School offers a range of style workshops on a request basis for groups.These workshops can be offered at a stylish venue, a hotel, a boardroom or even a privately booked venue should you desire.
The perfect event to plan for a hen’s party, birthday celebration, team building session or just because you have a group of fashionistas you want to get together to learn more!
The following are the types of style workshops we offer for groups of 6 to 80 people…
- Style Know How – Learn your body shape, colours, what styles work for you and this season’s trends. A great 101 session on how to own your own style, identify what works for your body and have fun as a group learning together.
- Vintage Masterclass – Learn about vintage, tips on how to buy vintage wisely, and how to incorporate into your everyday wardrobe. Plus an additional option is to host this workshop at a Vintage store where you can try vintage dresses, have your hair and makeup done in vintage style. You can even have it as a high tea party at a selected venue and learn over scones darling!
- Advanced Style – this workshop is for women over 60 who want to retain their style or maybe redefine it.
- Seasonal Looks – this workshop session is about learning the current trends, what will work for you including fashion and makeup with practical hands-on demonstration.
- Wardrobe Detox – how to detox your own wardrobe. Learn how to declutter and maximise what you wear.
- James Bond How To – get a group of guys together to learn about their body shape, what styles and colours work for them and tips on owning their own sense of style.
- Professional Presentation and Style – this workshop is perfect for new graduates, new employees or front-line teams. It helps them with their professional presentation to ensure they always look good on the job. Tips and tricks on how to present yourself at your best.
We can combine various topics and create a bespoke one for you too!
Tapping into Fleur’s 20 years of marketing and advertising experience, Fleur has developed her own bespoke Brief Writing Course for corporate clients. Please send a request through directly to Fleur who can advise further details.
If you are interested in finding out more, please enter your email below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine availability and pricing.